This is a spoiler. Be careful, This page has blood and language is Spoilers .
|First appearance:||Conker's Pocket Tales (1999)|
|Color:||Grey (originally brown)|
|Eyes:||Blue (Bad Fur Day and Live & Reloaded)|
Brown (Pocket Tales)
|Character type:||Non-Playable Character|
In her debut in Conker's Pocket Tales, she was a small light brown chipmunk with brunette hair who was about the same size as Conker. She wore a red dress, and had long brown hair. In this game she plans a surprise birthday party for Conker but is kidnapped by the Evil Acorn. It's up to Conker to save her, and get his presents back.
Berri went through a major design change in Conker's Bad Fur Day, having an older, more adult body. In this game, she is taller and gray, wears a pink sports bikini that says 69 on the back, and blonde hair. She also speaks with a strong and stereotypical valley girl/Irish accent.
She is seen working out in her house in the first parts of the game until she is kidnapped by a rock monster. Conker later travels to a prehistoric land to find her located in a prison. He frees her from her prison, but she doesn't recognize him in his disguise. Later, Conker runs into Berri and Don Weaso at the Feral Reserve Bank. Don Weaso gives them orders to rob the bank, but it is just a trap set up by the Panther King in order to get close enough to Conker use him as a leg for his broken table. However, she is shot to death by Don Weaso and her remains are sucked into space by the airlock along with the remains of the Panther King, possibly Don Weaso, and the still alive Professor von Kripplespac. Towards the end of the final battle, the game locks and Conker uses the opportunity to defeat Heinrich but forgets in the commotion to revive Berri and the final battle ends.
Berri was level-head, smart, but also snobby. She was shown to be something of a health freak, often working out daily when Conker wasn't around. Despite her snobbishness, she did have a kind heart. She also displayed dim-wittedness (though other smart characters in the game have displayed a lack of intelligence at times). She was also very fond of the color pink. Although she was frustrated with Conker's late night antics and alcoholism, she did genuinely and deeply care about him with all of her heart, often referring to him as "Conker Honey".
- Berri's sports bikini has the number 69, which is a sex position.
- In Twelve Tales: Conker 64, Berri was originally going to be a playable character.
- A poster of the unreleased Twelve Tales: Conker 64 version of Berri can be seen hanging above a bed in Rusty Bucket Bay in the Nintendo 64 version of the game Banjo-Kazooie.
- In the Xbox Live Arcade version, Conker is shown instead.
- Berri can be seen as a bartender in the Main Menu of Live & Reloaded.
- Oddly enough, Berri does not seem to have a tail despite being a chipmunk. Though this is not an uncommon practice when animating chipmunks.
- She's shown to have good code cracking skills as seen in the Heist sequence.
- She was a health nut, usually practicing martial arts and working out.
- In the remake, she has pink varnished fingernails, and pink eyelids. Less obvious, she has blush on the visible portion of her buttocks.
- A concept artist showed Berri at a night club ready to strip off right in front of a vaguely amused Conker with a handful of dollar bills and his trademark toothy grin.
- Berri's answer machine implies that she and Conker may be in an open relationship, "Hi, you've reached like, Berri's place. I'm not available to answer the phone, obviously. However, if you like, leave your name and number and sound cute, I may ring you back. Ciao!"
- This would also seem to imply that her phone lacks a redial feature.
- Berri has a striking resemblance to Lola Bunny from the Looney Tunes franchise.
- Berri also looks similar to Sally Acorn from Sonic the Hedgehog.