- "Who wants some of the dough?"
In at least one case, however, getting money actually got Conker into deep trouble. A notable case of this was when he, while searching for Berry in the Rock Solid nightclub, attempted to make off with some cash, only to be caught by the bouncer and brought before its owner, Don Weaso.
In Conker Live & Reloaded, Cash has been given cigars between the bundles of their notes.
- Hey, over here!"
- Sombody over here!
- "Somebody get me!"
- "Hey, what about me?!"
- "Some money over here!"
- "Somebody call for me? Who wants some of the dough?"
- "So, ya want some green stuff?"
- "Here I am, ya greedy bastard!"
- "Hey I'm here! Hurry up! Pick me up, shithead!"
- "Hey, where the fuck have you been, ya ginger bastard?"
- "Who the hell are you? You ain't my boss. I'm outta here. I'm swimmin' with the fishes!" (This quote is only said in one cutscene in the Bat's Tower chapter.)
- "Oh look, Another wise guy! Come on then!"
The following are quotes said by Conker after he has obtained some cash:
- "Yeh, Cash prizes."
- "Yeh, more sponduli."
- "Excellent. Jetpacks and butlers, here we come."
- "Cool, I'm gonna have that gold card before you know it."
- "Yeh, I can put this with the rest of my dead presidents."
- "Who wants to be a millionaire? Me, actually."
- "Yeh, I think the rounds on me. I'm gonna get tanked tonight."
- "Yeh, I'll be able to get rid of my mortgage, and buy my car, excellent
- "Cool! Laughing all the way to the bank."
- "Ugh. This gig gets worse and worse by the minute." (This quote is only said in one cutscene in the Bat's Tower chapter, specifically in response to the Cash quote above.)
- "Cool! Hope there's more where that came from."