The Demolisher is considered to be the most powerful class, although the slowest. They are equipped with a powerful Bazooka, which is capable of blowing up enemies and vehicles, although difficult to aim accurately. Their Bezerk ability is good for close combat, but is somewhat difficult to control. Because of this, Demolishers are not recommended for beginners, but can be mastered with practise.
- Bazooka, harmless rocket launcher, can be upgraded with guided missiles
- Strayfur, rapid-fire minigun availible via upgrade
- Arc Weld, welding tool used to repair vehicles or terminals
- Napalm Grenade, creates a pool of fire on detonation
- Smoke Grenade, obscures vision with a cloud of smoke
- Frag Grenade, standard fragmentation grenade, available through upgrade
- Smoke Grenade, a grenade that omits dark smoke upon being thrown
- Berserk, increases speed and grants additional melee attack, which can kill in one hit if aimed correctly
- Tankus, tank with light armour and firepower
- If left idle for too long while the Bazooka is equipped, then they will lean casually on their bazooka with the firing end towards the ground. If the player fires while this is happening, then the missile will fire into the ground, blowing up the player. This counts as a suicide and the player will lose 5 CP. This may be a glitch.
- They have the most amount of health in the game, thus making them the hardest to kill unless blown up or headshotted.
- In their promotional art, the Old War Tedi Demolisher is holding some kind of yellow and silver weapon in their hand. This weapon is not seen in-game at all, let alone being used by the Demolisher.