|The Great Mighty Poo|
|First appearance:||Conker's Bad Fur Day (2001)|
(Lava-brown in Conker: Live & Reloaded)
|Eyes:||Greenish-yellow (White in Conker: Live & Reloaded)|
|Character type:||Non-Playable Character Boss|
The Great Mighty Poo is a big opera-singing, Sweet Corn-eating pile of faeces who appeared in Conker's Bad Fur Day and Conker: Live & Reloaded as the boss of the Sloprano chapter. His lair is the interior of Poo Mountain. He is voiced by Chris Marlow, making him the only male character in the game not voiced by Chris Seavor.
When Conker first entered Poo Mountain's interior, a Dung Beetle flew right into Conker; the Dung Beetle informed him that there was "something really bad" in the mountain. The Great Mighty Poo had taken the Dung Beetle's friends, Tezza and Bazza, and had killed them by dragging them into the liquid poo. Conker, however, in hopes of finding the alleged cash in the area, still ventures onward and meets some Sweet Corn. At that moment, the Great Mighty Poo orders anyone who is hearing him to bring him some Sweet Corn. Conker, not knowing where the voice originated from, does what he says and knocks out the Sweet Corn with his weapon, carries them to a platform and throws them into the center pool. In a parody of Jaws, the Sweet Corn is floating in the pool and looks around, followed by some unknown creature attacking it from below. After throwing in all of the Sweet Corn in the area, the Great Mighty Poo dramatically emerges from the center pool, places the last piece of Sweet Corn into his mouth to operate as a makeshift tooth, and begins to sing his song.
The Great Mighty Poo is very irritable and seems to enjoy singing and throwing fecal matter at Conker. His only weakness is Toilet Paper, which Conker must throw into his mouth when he opens it to sing his vocal chorus and, after being hit once, the instrumentation picks up as he sings the second verse and resumes his attacks at an increased pace. After the next two hits, the tempo of the song increases dramatically as he sings the third verse and attacks faster. Conker also needs to react quickly with the Toilet Paper on this round, as The Great Mighty Poo now vocalizes much faster than the previous two stages. After the next three hits, he does his finale soprano shriek, which causes the glass shielding the "toilet flusher" to shatter, allowing Conker to run to the flusher and pull on it, thus flushing The Great Mighty Poo into the void. When this happens, he delivers a parody of the speech that the Wicked Witch of the West delivers in The Wizard of Oz when she melts.
- This is the only boss that the player can run out of the battle for after it has begun. If player reenters the mountain, the battle starts from the beginning.
- Great Mighty Poo has a slightly resemblance with Old King Coal.
- The Great Mighty Poo's eyes and mouth have green sclera in Conkers's Bad Fur Day, but in Conker: Live & Reloaded his sclera are white, and his pupils are perpetually crosseyed.
- While chasing the corns, Great Mighty Poo's hands are a lot bigger than their size during the fight.
- He does not actually appears in the Conker's Big Reunion, but he does return in a full community game created by Mr Xbob with the Conker Creation Pack. However, this time the song was dramatically more censored when any other of Great Mighty Poo's performances.
- The Great Mighty Poo flips the bird to the Dung Beetle in the Xbox remake.
- In the Project Spark version, the lyrics showed that he looked like he swore because of the swear words such as shit and butt.
- The Great Mighty Poo says "Arrgh, you cursed squirrel! Look what you have done! I'm flushing, I'm flushing! Oh what a world, what a world. Who would've thought a good little squirrel like you could destroy my beautiful clagginess?". It replaces "cursed brat" with "cursed squirrel", "I'm melting" with "I'm flushing", "a good little girl" with " a good little squirrel", and "my beautiful wickedness" with "my beautiful clagginess" as replacements of the original Wicked Witch of the West death quote.
- From the gesture when the Great Mighty Poo points to his buttocks, the "chocolate starfish" probably refers to his anus.
- This is the Only Song Not To be Put on Radios. Due to Swearing.
|WARNING: The following article or section contains Swearing and/or Foul Language. Please read at your own risk.|
- Verse 1
- Mi mi mi mi miiiiiiiii
- I am the Great Mighty Poo
- and I'm going to throw my shit at you!
- A huge supply of tish
- come from my chocolate starfish.
- How about some scat you little twat?
- Verse 2
- Do you really think you'll survive in here?
- You don't seem to know which creek you're in
- sweet corn is the only thing
- that makes it through my rear.
- How do you think I keep this lovely grin?
- (Spoken, text not shown) Have some more caviar.
- Verse 3
- Now I'm really getting rather mad.
- You're like a niggly, tickly shitty little tag nut.
- When I've knocked you out with all my bab
- I'm going to take your head and ram it up my butt!
- Conker: Your butt.
- GMP: My butt.
- Conker: Your butt.
- GMP: That's right, my butt!
- Conker: (shudders)
- GMP: My butt!
- Conker: (yelps in horror)
- GMP: MY BUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUTT!
- Verse 4
- (each line is carried one pitch higher)